We had a wonderful birthday party with lots of family!!! I did learn one thing....I don't think I will have the next one at our house. It was packed full! I forget how many people are in both of our families! So here are probably more pictures than you want....
The decorations....
One reason we went with soccer was because we have soooo much soccer stuff! I guess that is what happens when you marry a die hard soccer player/coach!




5 comments:
great party planning momma! my favorite part is caden's shirt.
Way to decorate! Love the soccer birthday. Looks like he had fun!
GREAT decorations! What fun pics! I said the same thing after Casen's birthday party ... we are going to look into somewhere else to have his 2nd birthday (NOT our house!) :)
What a festive party! You did a great job on decorations :) I can't believe it's been a year either. It seems like just yesterday you were posting about Caden's birth!
Thompson, you did a great job decorating!! Love the soccer theme!!
Post a Comment