Monday, April 20, 2009

One Year Ago!

One year ago....
the life we knew consisted of just two!
In just one moment (ok, :~) many hours)
this little man changed my life,

and I became even more proud to be my man's wife!

I loved Caden so,

but I had no idea how much my heart would grow... ...one year ago!

birthday pictures to come soon!

8 comments:

Sarah Durham said...

So sweet! It is amazing how fast time goes by! You have a precious little boy...can't wait to see bday pictures!

Shannon said...

One year went by SO fast! Happy birthday Caden!! Such a sweet post.

For such a hard labor, you looked AMAZING right after he was born!!

annalee said...

what a year!

The Davis Daily said...

Happy Birthday Caden!

allyo said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. I am sick that I had to miss (and a little mad for the doctor not letting me go). I miss you guys so much and love you more then words!

the thorntons said...

How sweet! Crazy that it's been a year since we waited...and waited...and waited to hear that Caden had arrived! Happy 1st Birthday!!

Jenny Wakulat said...

That is very sweet. Time does fly...

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Caden!