We started our weekend off with the Abilene Hot Air Balloon Festival. Caden wasn't too sure about the loud puffing noise...but he loved the "glow." 


Then on Saturday we headed to Ft. Worth for a special little girl's birthday party!! Before the party we made a pit stop at Mamie and G-dad's house! They always love some time with their only great-grandchild!

Then we headed over to Camden's birthday party! Ally had planned everything perfectly and the ladybug party was just as cute as the birthday girl!!
Is she not the cutest thing ever?


4 comments:
He is just getting too cute. He looks just like both of you!
I agree...in that pic of Camden holding "her," he DOES look like both of you! I love seeing him getting bigger and more and more precoius...can't wait to love on him next weekend! :)
I love hot air balloons! And the lady bug party...too cute!! Can't WAIT to see you next weekend. :)
We love you guys and are very blessed to have such amazing friends. Thanks for driving all this way for a birthday party.
Post a Comment