Monday, September 29, 2008

Our New Kicks!

We love our new kicks! One of Brent's girls found these shoes at a soccer store in the metroplex and bought them for C! I think Brent likes them as much as Caden (which is surprising, since they aren't AHS colors) They are adorable, and he loves them cause they are red and shiny!!



4 comments:

Shannon said...

Not exactly Abilene High colors, but super fun anyway!! :)

He is getting so big! I loved the catch up post with all the pictures. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys in a couple of weeks when we come to Abilene!!

allyo said...

I am glad we got to see yall. Thanks again for driving all the way here for a birthday party. I love you and both your boys.

ThePoeFam said...

I LOVE HIM...his new shoes and all of the new pictures! Thank you for finally updating! He's so big and SUPER precious! Q told me that he can't wait to play with him in just a few weeks! ... And, yes, please don't let 2 months go by again!!! LOVE YOU!

the thorntons said...

SO SNAZZY!! He is definitely in style with those new kicks. Can't wait to see him (and YOU) soon!