We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend and picked out lots of pumpkins! Here are some pics of my favorite little man! I'll warn you....there are a ton of pics!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by campers at 8:38 AM
5 comments:
OHHHH I love it!!! He's so precoius and I can't wait to love on him this weekend! My fave is the one of him leaning against the hay. Such personality...like he's really trying to say something!
That is my favorite picture too...He is a doll!! That is ok that you had all those pics...it makes up for the ones I waited on all summer!! Yall have fun this weekend!!
Two Words....Pre-Cious!!!!!
I can't wait to see you and your sweet boy this weekend:)
He is TOOO CUTE for his own britches :) Such a big smile...love it. See you this weekend!
Love the pumpkin pictures! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him in person someday!!
Post a Comment