Introducing...
Caden Thomas Camp
April 18, 2008
4:35 p.m.
7 lbs. 0 oz
20 1/2 inches
~After a really long night, and a long day of labor, both Mom and baby are doing good!
~After a really long night, and a long day of labor, both Mom and baby are doing good!
Posted by campers at 6:08 PM
30 comments:
Congratulations and welcome to the world baby Caden!
Congratulations Brent and Alison! Brad just called to tell me the news. Everyone looks great!
I have tears in my eyes! You're a MOMMY! I am so happy for you and have been praying for you all day! I can't wait to be there on Thursday to see you and hold that sweet little man! He looks absolutely perfect!!!Congratulations!!! I LOVE YOU!
I'm so glad I made it just in time to hear of little Caden's arrival into the world! You look amazing, and he is just adorable. Can't wait to see you, and your new baby tomorrow. Love you lots!
Congratulations!!! What a handsome lil guy you have :) I can't wait to meet him soon!
Yea!! Congrats! Caden looks PERFECT. Rest up after all the hard work and post more pics of your handsome little man when you can :)
hooray for CADEN! and becoming parents. SO very happy and joyful for y'all!
Congratulations!! Ally sent me a picture shortly after you had him. I know you both are going to be wonderful parents!
Love,
Cheryl
Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures of that precious boy! What a blessing that Caden is here and you are all doing well. You have a beautiful family of three now!
Congratulations to your new family of 3!! Can't wait to read your story and see more pictures!! Caden looks perfect!
CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIIT TO SEE YA'LL!!!!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! Caden is just precious! What a wonderful blessing!
Oh, I'm so excited to hear Caden is here! Enjoy him every second and try to rest in between all the lovin'. I can't wait to hear and see more!
Congrats! He is precious!
Congrats Alison on the beautifual baby boy! You are going to love being a Momma and I am so happy for your family!
yaaayyy! he's adprable...congrats!
CONGRATS!!! Caden looks perfect in every way.
Congrats! He is just perfect! You guys are going to be great parents! He is so lucky to be in such a wonderful family.
Congratulations! He is precious!
Congratulations!! He is perfect :)
Congratulations!!! Enjoy every moment! Casen says hello to Caden :) What a beautiful little boy!
Whoops! I posted under my sister's account! It's Leah :)
awwwwwwwww - Kelby forwarded me Caden's photo and the big news! so proud for you and Brent - like Brittany said, I also have tears in my eyes....
What a BEAUTIFUL baby BOY! I'm soo glad that everything went well. You look AMAZING!!
I can hardly wait to see the Camps (family of three) in person. Enjoy your precious Gift from God!
Love you ALL!
Donna O.
I am so happy for you. Look forward to seeing more pictures of you little man.
AWESOME!!! CONGRATS, HE IS SO PERFECT! LOVE THE SOCCER HAT!!:)
Congrats to you both! I can't wait to meet Mr. Caden. Hopefully we will have time to stop by while we are in Texas.
ok, i know you had a baby...but, it's time for an update!!!! :)
Congratulations!!! He is beautiful! We are so happy for you! K and M
Congratulations! I am so glad Caden is here safe and sound.
Post a Comment