We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of family and SNOW!!! It was a nice surprise! We bundled up and went and took pics in the snow! The boys did manage to get a snowball fight in, but I wanted no part! Luckily, no one ended up in the pool! I didn't take many pics cause we were so busy unpacking!!! You'd think after five days off I would have the house totally unpacked....but with two days gone for family and food and reminiscing over some of the stuff we haven't seen in two years.....there are still boxes everywhere!!!! You wanted pics so here are some pics! You can't see a bloomin thing because of all the boxes, but maybe this will satisfy you until they are unloaded!!! And for belly pics....well that is hard to do when you don't have a belly.....I am starting to get a little poochy, but still no belly....which is really weird cause I can feel our little soccer player ALL the time!!!
The kitchen in the tear up stage!!! We are still working on this part! I will have to post before and after shots later of the whole house!
The dining room!
Thanksgiving Pics!


8 comments:
I can't believe it snowed! My sister hated it that it happened when she was at home. The pictures look great so far. I love the red and french doors in the dining room. Can't wait to see the final product.
I love the color of the wood floors :) Great pics! I can't wait to hear if lil Camp is a boy or girl!
Love the pictures of the house! And, I love the snow!! So much fun!
I like the house! so exciting! I am really ready to know what you are having! And be able to tell you are pregnant! he he!
I was in Clyde at my aunts for Thanksgiving and thought of you! The snow was a very special treat! I know the reason for no belly, you didn't have much of one to start with! Hope you are doing great! Love and miss ya!
I was so jealous of the Abilene snow...we got sleet, which is not near as fun as snow! I can already tell that I love the house, but I want to see more. I'm going to have to come see you soon!!
Ahhhhh! I can;t believe thatI didn't see you! We went non stop and Q slept horribly while we were there! Any way we could all meet somewhere in the Metroplex soon? Are you coming anytime?
This is THE WEEK, right? Will it be pink or blue?
Post a Comment