Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Little Bit of Randomness!!!

This school year has flown past! I have a wonderful class, and I enjoy them so much! Even though I love my job and kids, I am ready for a couple of days off! No rest for the weary though!!! We will be moving in to part of our house tomorrow! I can't believe it! I think we are officially crazy....the kitchen and bathrooms are still being renovated....but we are going to move in anyway! I am sooooo ready to have our stuff out of storage!!! We have a huge drop cloth sheet thing hanging in between the door of the kitchen and dining so the dust and fumes won't enter the rest of the house! With HSU going into post season play we got behind scheduling a little bit! We figured we better move this weekend since every other weekend is booked until Christmas with parties, graduations, and scouting trips! And AHS Soccer starts Monday!!!
If you know of anyone needing a home in the Keller area....we have one! The contract is up on our house for the family that has leased it for the past two years and they are moving out of state. We are willing to sale or lease! I am biased, I am sure, but it is a great home and great neighborhood.
And for baby news.....I have been feeling our little angel move lately! I love it! It is a wonderful feeling, and a constant reminder of the miracle going on inside of me! I have been feeling great and can't wait to find out if we will have a son or daughter! December 6 is the big day!!!!
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

How exciting about moving! I wish I was looking in Keller, I would buy your house, just a little far for me! I want pregnant belly pictures!!!!!

Shara Smith said...

So glad to hear every thing is going well. I have been so excited to find out what you are having!!! It is so much fun to finally know and be able to say he or she. I am sure that you still do not even look pregnant! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your time off!!!

andydawn said...

That was my favorite about being pregnant...feeling my lil guy kick :) Priceless :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I CANNOT WAIT until you find out! :)

Shannon said...

I can't believe it's almost time for you to find out! It always flies by faster for the people not having the baby.

I want to see pictures of the house and your belly!!

Have a good Thanksgiving break. Take lots of naps!!

Charis said...

I gotta second Tiffany on wanting pregnant belly pictures :) I'm excited that you can feel the baby kick - it is such a special feeling, cause you are the ONLY one who knows what your baby kicks like!

Laura said...

Oh I miss that feeling! That was so much fun! Just wait til he or she kicks you at the end, he he. It makes me laugh now knowing Laney, makes perfect sense! so happy for yal and ready for you to find out!

the thorntons said...

You finally posted!!! I can't believe you're finally moving...it's about time! I'm so excited for all that's going on in your life right now. And I can't wait 'til Dec. 6 to see if it's a Girl Camp or a Boy Camp. I wish I was going to be in A-town over Thanksgiving. :( Miss you!!