I had a great time this weekend at homecoming! This was our five year reunion, so there was a bunch of us there! It was so great seeing everyone and their kids!!! I love how when I get back together with my roomies it's like we haven't been apart for five years! Here are some pics of the fun times!!!
Rommies at breakfast!
Pledge Class of 1999 ~ (or those that came to breakfast)
Having fun at the parade with roomies and their precious little ones!!!
Class of 2002 Reunion Dinner
I skipped out on the game for a much needed nap!!! It was a fun-filled day!!!


10 comments:
So fun!! Looks like y'all had a great turnout. I wish I had gotten a chance to see you, but we were SO busy. I could've used a nap too! I'm jealous. :)
Hey Thomp! Missed you at the game...I hear you on the nap though. You look great! Ally and I were a little disappointed you still don't have a belly! Ha!! I hope that you are still feeling good.
It was fun to see you (and Brent) at the dinner. Too bad Mallory wasn't interested in visiting more:) You looked great and I'm so glad you are feeling good so far!
SO fun seeing you this weekend!
I was so excited to see you left a post! Yes..we are SOOO excited. I really can make alot of sense out of God leading me to Waco..now that I've found my future husband. It's kind of crazy..but we're really looking forward to it! So how are you? I was looking through your ACU pics and so jealous I wasn't at breakfast. This job pretty much consumes me...with work work on the weekdays and then charity events on the weekends. I'm having a good time doing it! Let me know how you are! I've missed you!
Julie
Hey! Yes, it is so sad that we need blogs to keep up with each other when we live in the same town. I didn't even get to talk to you at homecoming, but saw you across the room. And congrats on the prego! That is so fun! Is she already a little soccer player??
You look great!! I can't wait to hear if baby camp will be a boy or girl :)
Hey! I am so glad that we found each others blog also! Congrats on the pregnancy. How exciting! You are going to be a great mom. Keep us all updated!
Skipped out on the game for a nap...what? Were you pledging?
So much fun ... I was so sad to miss Homecoming! Hope that you are feeling great and having so much fun being pregnant! Just wait until you start showing ... people will spoil you left and right :)
Post a Comment