No, Not me.....ok maybe....but who wouldn't after our trip of visiting the cutest babies EVER! Brent and I were talking on our way home that it seems just like yesterday that we were traveling for weddings. Well, now we are traveling for babies! We went to the metroplex this weekend to see babies!!! (and of coarse we managed to see the regional tournament) It was a fun trip jumping from one baby to the next! We started off staying the night with Miss Camden! (and eating at B's favorite place...Babes)She is getting so big! It makes me sad that I don't see her more! She has this little personality that is so fun! And I really think she is the best baby ever! She is always so calm and happy! It is so amazing how she looks so much like Jay one minute and then you turn around and she looks so much like Ally!The next night we stayed with Miss Sydney Faith and Griffin! He just loves on her and she just eats it up! I'll have to admit I was a little worried that he would be jealous of her....but he is soooooo good with her! When we are there it makes us miss living just two doors down...when Griff could just walk in and say "Bent..... whatch doin?" He is growing up so much!
I love her little hair....she had just had a bath and it was sticking up everywhere!
And I just have to add this pic!!! The other night while outside playing with the dogs we witnessed a beautiful sunset! Doesn't look like Abilene, Texas....does it?


6 comments:
Was that the same Babe's I went to on Saturday night? In Burleson?? Sounds like you got your fill of babies for sure!! Your picture made me miss West Texas sunsets. We never see pretty sunsets in Houston...too many big buildings and ugly construction!
we want to come stay at your lake house. thank you for updating. :)
Babies Babies everywhere!! That is a great pic on ABILENE!!
i love the baby blog... i can't ever get enough of looking at chubby baby cheeks... thanks for blogging about them:)
Glad to see a new update! Aren't babies the best things to blog about! We would love to hear from you next time you are in town. I know you have lots of people to see, but maybe we can slide in sometime. We are buying a house in Woodland Springs area.
I love the baby pictures, your turn ;). West Texas sunsets are just unbeatable, nothing like them!
Post a Comment