I remember this feeling from the precious years.....what will we do with all our spare time???? A-high soccer is over! We lost Sat. in the second round of the playoffs! I am so proud of the girls and Brent! It is a little depressing that we won't have team dinners twice a week along with two or three games, but I know we will fill our time somehow! With my brother and Brent's brother both getting married soon, along with a new niece and lots of our friends with new babies, I have a feeling we won't be sitting around too much! Not much else going on, just an update for those tired of checking and not seeing anything new! I will have a more exciting post next week, after our trip to the metroplex to visit friends and family this weekend!
Monday, April 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Thanks for posting!! That's great that A-high had such a great season. (I can't believe I just admitted that!) You deserve a break though...you've traveled SO much lately! We'll be in the metroplex this weekend too, so maybe we'll see ya sometime. I miss you!!
I remember that feeling, when soccer season was over but you may enjoy the down time. Miss you and hope to see you sometime soon!
RELAX and enjoy the summer!! TRAVEL-I am a travel agent now so if you need me to book a vacation for you just call :)
Thanks for the note! Brittney was just telling me about your lake house this weekend, and I was so excited thinking about what a great opportunity that is! It's fun to hear how great you guys are doing!!! Thanks for sharing!
Btw--I heard you got to see the sweet baby boy this weekend. So fun!
well, since you have some time on your hands now, it's probably time for you to update what you did last weekend. i did. :)
Post a Comment