So here is a little survey!!! I stole this from my friend Shannon!
1. I’ve come to realize that my ex-boyfriend... any of them....were part of the learning process, and help make me the person/wife I am today!
2. I am listening to...the heater in my classroom!
3. I talk...alot....and (some would say) LOUDLY!
4. I love...my husband!
5. My best friends...are miles away, but close to my heart!
6. I lost... Brent would fill this blank in with "my keys" I am always losing my keys!!!!
7. I hate it when people...neglect or hurt their children!!!!!
8. Love is...never ending!!!!
9. Marriage is...different each year. Everyone tells you it gets better, and I thought there was nothing better than newlyweds....but it truely does get better!
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking...that I have too much time on my hands...to fill one of these out!!!!
11. I’ll always be...called Thompson (even though that hasn't been my name for over 4 years)
12. I have a crush on...my nephews!
13. The last time I cried was because...two of my students came in and were so excited because one of the men teacher's had eaten breakfast with them! It was so special for them, and touched my heart!
14. My cell phone...is always in the process of dying!!!!! This drives B crazy!!!!
15. When I wake up in the morning...I don't like to talk for a while!
16. Before I go to sleep at night...B, the puppes, and I all get on the bed to get it nice and warm! I hate cold sheets in the winter time!
17. Right now I am thinking...about if I want to wake up early on Sat. and ride with the team, or sleep in and drive by myself!!!!
18. Babies are...a miracle!
19. I get on MySpace...NEVER....It is so addicting to me, so I just stay off! I am sure I will give in one day!
20. Today ...Brent and I are going to go out to eat for Valentine's Day because we didn't want to go last night and wait the crowds! I do not like waiting! This is a new peeve of mine since living in the metroplex!
21. Last Night I...babysat my nephew. Brent and I love hanging out with Grayson!
22. Tomorrow I...will be happy cause it is Friday!
23. I really want...my new niece to come this weekend, so I can be there.....otherwise she is coming on Monday, and I can't go until after TAKS!!!!
I tag all of you that read this!!!
P.S. For my fellow eagle fans....We beat Cooper!!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Tag! Your IT!!!
Posted by campers at 6:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey there! I just ran across your blog and thought I'd say hi. Glad to see yall are doing so well. I was in Abilene over the weekend and saw your grandfather at Willis. Good to see he is happy with his new wife! Keep in touch,
Charis
Those are always fun to read but not fill out. Did Brent's brother and wife tell you we ran into them at Genghis Grill a few weeks ago? This guy opened the door for me and I thought "wow, he looks familiar". I heard her put their names on the list as Camps and I had to ask. She is so cute with her pregnant belly! We missed you this weekend...hope to see you again soon!
How cute! I loved reading that about you Thompson! I am too lazy too fill those things out. Love and miss!
Hey Thomp, it is so great to hear from you! I am going to Texas for a Sat. and Sun. on March 31 and April 1st. We should all try to meet up maybe that Saturday or something! I hope that things are going great and I love your costumes. Too cute, reminds me of our dress up days in college. Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment