Not much going on in our little world! Soccer, soccer, soccer! It is a good thing I have grown to love this sport! A-high is in 2nd place! We are 5 and 1. Brent had the expectation of turning this program around, but I really thought it would take a couple of years! Boy ~ did he surprise me!!!! They are doing so well, and I am very proud of him and his girls!!! Last night we beat Odessa High 3~0 and tomorrow we go to Midland to take on Midland High! My students made the team a banner for the Cooper game!
Tonight I am going to a Ladies Retreat with church! I am so looking forward to the time with girlfriends and having the opportunity to become refreshed! Then tomorrow it is off to Midland! And then the highlight of my weekend will come on Sunday! We have a new niece and we get to go meet her on Sunday! I can't wait!
Happy Friday!!!


7 comments:
yay A-HIGH SOCCER! That is awesome! The sign your class made is great. I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend!
Love, alm
OK, the only way I would EVER cheer on Abilene High in any sport is just to support Brent. That's great that he has done such a great job in so little time! Have fun with that new neice this weekend!! Can't wait to see you next weekend. :-)
I know some of the girls on Brent's team and they love him as a coach. I'm so glad both of you are invested in the program. I know the girls appreciate it. I hope the ladies retreat is fun this weekend and the Lady Eagles continue to play well!
I think it's so funny how you are such a great supporter of Abilene High! Good job Brent! Let me know anytime you are up this way so maybe we can meet somewhere for a few minutes. Enjoy that neice and post some pictures!
you will always be a soccer mom! soccer mom's forever. :) hahaha....or a sports mom for that matter. :)
I miss soccer!! I haven't kicked a ball in I don't know how long :( Good luck with the rest of the season.
Cogratulations on the win! And on your new niece!
Post a Comment