We had our big team dinner last night to get ready to Clobber the Coogs tonight! The two girls and their families that hosted it had a theme of Cavemen/Flinstones. It is so much fun to see what the girls can come up with! One of them even had on a Cougar pelt! B and I decided to dress up this time! His girls played so awesome on Tuesday night he thought it would be a nice reward. They were shocked! They about died when we walked in the door!
You know you are old when you feel the need to wear clothes under your costume to avoid showing too much skin!

You know you are old when you feel the need to wear clothes under your costume to avoid showing too much skin!

Soccer is about all we have been up to! Hope everyone is staying warm!


7 comments:
That is great! That is also one of the many reasons Brad might never coach girls soccer!! Brent's a good sport. Have fun tonight!
Thompson! You know how I feel about girls soccer and being a Cougar! Shame on you! ;). And thank you, yes the bday was wonderful. I always hate it when it's over!
Ya'll look too cute!! The girls do too...I bet they loved it. :)
this is really a hilarious site. i'm doing Jesus, the One and Only. I didn't get to choose. :)
thank you thompson for your sweet post today. I completely understood what you said and everything is still so surreal for me. It is a crazy story that I feel is a miracle from God. Love you!
I can't support this post AT ALL! :)
y'all look TOO cute! i bet you are such a fun coach's wife. hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment