Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Falling Behind!

I have kind of been falling behind on keeping up with my blogging!!! Soccer is keeping us pretty busy! Tonight we are headed to Lubbock to take on Lubbock High! My mom is going with me, so I don't have to make that boring, dusty drive on my own! Drew is meeting us at the game and going to go eat with us after! I am so excited about seeing him! Speaking of brothers!!! T.J. is engaged!!!!! He has been dating Chandra for three years! We love Chandra and can't wait for her to be an official part of the family! They are thinking around September, or that is what they were thinking before they were engaged...but since the engagement neither one of them can stop smiling long enough to answer any questions!

My soon to be sister-in-law!

This is the gang (without Chandra) before he proposed! This is the evening he brought the ring over to show all of us!!!! Brent and I went ring shopping with him!! And then afterwards we all went to Mom and Dad's! Drew and Lana just happened to be in town for a funeral, so they got to share the happy night with us!

And then here is a random picture!!! Back during the series of ice storms that A-town had the lake became frozen!!! Who would've thought that Lake Ft. Phantom would freeze??? It was like an ice rink! Of coarse the whole lake didn't freeze, but our little cove was solid! I was too much of a scaredy cat to actually step out on it! But it had to be pretty solid for snow to sit on top of it!

6 comments:

the thorntons said...

Congrats to T.J!! Isn't it crazy when your "little" brother gets married?!? It's so much fun having a sister-in-law...I'm excited for you. I want to hear the whole story of how he proposed and all that fun stuff. Love ya!

Shannon said...

It is a lot of fun having a sister-in-law...congrats!

I can't believe part of Fort Phantom froze over! I want to see pictures of your casa sometime! I'm sure it's cute.

Felicia said...

blogs are so addicting! I have been sitting here for way too long reading blogs. I can't believe TJ is getting married...how exciting! I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks for Sing Song!

andydawn said...

it makes me want to go iceskating :) we will be in abilene this weekend for a wedding maybe we can see you again :)

Laura said...

WOW! How exciting for your family! Congrats! And what a cool picture of lake fort phantom! You look so happy! Miss ya!

ThePoeFam said...

I know that you are so excited for you fam and for TJ! How fun to have a new addition! ... Hope all is well with you! I miss you!