Wednesday, February 28, 2007

3 Day Weekend = 900 miles

Our weekend was full of traveling! Lots of fun! We went to Midland on Sat. and the game was canceled the minute we stepped on the field for wind!!! Only in west TX! So the game was rescheduled for Monday! Two trips to Midland in one weekend!! On Sunday we sandwiched in a trip to Keller! We had so much fun meeting Miss Sydney Faith! And Brent enjoyed playing guns, and cars with Griffin! Here are some (actually alot) of pictures of our favorite (and only) niece!!!

Sound asleep on Uncle Brent!

Griffin has been handling the new adddition pretty well!

He kept asking Brent "How long are you going to hold her?"

Sweet Family Picture!

Uncle Brent brought Griffin a nerf gun! They played guns for hours!

I am beginning to wonder if Brent bought the gun for Griff or himself!

We are very excited about having a niece!!!

8 comments:

andydawn said...

How precious!! One of each....that is ideal :) You are always traveling!! Good luck with the rest of soccer season.

Shannon said...

Brad said that they cancelled games here in Temple for the wind also. I thought we moved away from the wind...oh well.

She is precious! Don't you just love baby girls? They are so sweet. I'm sure you hear it all the time...y'all look good holding babies!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

it's time for you to have one yourself.

the thorntons said...

She is darling!! I bet y'all had so much fun with her. I can't wait to see you soon!

ThePoeFam said...

OHHHH! She is so sweet! I'm so glad that they have their sweet girl now!!! ... And, I'm so super excited about this weekend! Baby Quinn and I are dying to see you! LOVE YOU!

Laura said...

Oh my yal were on the road! I love that little baby girl you have for a niece! She is precious! You look great with a little one in your arms :). Love and miss!

Anonymous said...

You look like a natural yourself!! I agree w/ Molly - it's time!

annalee said...

she is adorable!!! i'm glad y'all got to visit family.