Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I love this time of year!!!!!!


I love this time of year for so many reasons!!!! We went to City Sidewalks last week and it really got me in the Christmas Spirit! I am ready for no school and lots of time with family spent relaxing and being lazy!!! This year it seems that we are extra busy! I am sure it was the same way last year, but this year I am feeling like there isn't enough time to fit it all in! Too much going on to blog about it all, so I hope this picture will do!

4 comments:

andydawn said...

It does feel a little crazier this year....when am I going to get all my Christmas shopping done?? Hope we can all get together and meet up at Christmas.

ThePoeFam said...

Such a cute pic! I love this time of year too...it's my favorite!!! Can't wait to see you on Friday!

Shannon said...

I always tell myself that this year will be different...but I still find us traveling every weekend trying to squeeze in time with everyone and making us run around like crazy people! Once again, it is B-U-S-Y!!

Cute picture of you two! It reminds me that we need to get our picture taken soon for cards...oh, so much to do!

Anonymous said...

Y'all are so cute!!