
This weekend was Griffin's 4th birthday! I can't believe that it has been four years since he was born. Brent and I were newlyweds, and living in Plainview when we made the five hour drive to be there for his birth. There have been so many changes since then! It has been so fun watching him grow and change. He has developed his own little personality, and we enjoy being around him so much! We have learned a tremendous amount about parenting through being an aunt and an uncle!
My students are beginning to get crazy!! We are having Sex Ed. classes right now, and that makes them sooooo hyper! Only 8 more days of school for me! I am taking Friday off for the BIG wedding!!!! I can't wait to see everyone!
Monday, December 11, 2006
Posted by campers at 6:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
He is so big!!! And, such a CAMP! Can't wait to see you on Friday! What a fun night we're going to have! Do you have a dress?
He is so big!!! And, such a CAMP! Can't wait to see you on Friday! What a fun night we're going to have! Do you have a dress?
He is so big!!! And, such a CAMP! Can't wait to see you on Friday! What a fun night we're going to have! Do you have a dress?
He is so big! And such a CAMP!... I can't wait to see you on Friday! We're going to have so much fun...do you have a dress?
He is so big! And such a CAMP!... I can't wait to see you on Friday! We're going to have so much fun...do you have a dress?
Post a Comment