Monday, November 27, 2006

Giving Thanks!

We had a great Thanksgiving break! It was nice just to spend time with B. He was out of town for three weeks straight before Thanksgiving with HSU soccer. It was nice to have him home. The puppies and I missed him! We had tons of fun with family and friends this past week! Here are some highlights!!!!
Seeing Miss Camden (and Ally and Jay)
Sleeping in with the puppies in our bed!
Seeing my brothers! (and their girlfriends)
Going to Gatti's with our two nephews!
Christmas Shopping!
Scatagories and Skip Bo with the Camp Crew!
Scrapbooking (for me) and Fishing (for B)!
Decorating for Christmas!
No papers to grade (even though I should have!)
Pool Tournaments at my parents between B, my dad, grandfather, and brothers!
Cooking and Eating!!!
Hope you all had a fun, festive holiday! Only three and a half more weeks of school!!!

All the pics won't load, but enjoy this one!

Can you tell he is a Camp????

6 comments:

Shannon said...

It's a little Brent! Too cute.

Glad Brent was able to be home for Thanksgiving. Brad was jealous of all the traveling he got to do!

ThePoeFam said...

I'm glad you had a great time! I was sad to not come home but was glad that my parents came here so that we could start on the nursery! :) I can't wait to see you soon!!! ... And, yes, you can tell he's a Camp!!! WOW!

campers said...

Yes, they had fun! Tood bad they didn't go to Orlando for the final four...then we would've have T-giving in Florida!!!!

the thorntons said...

So glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! I'm here in A-town until Friday, and I left my cell phone in Flower Mound (and I don't have your #), so call me when you can at my parents house.
Love you!

allyo said...

We did win on Friday, so we are playing in Sweetwater on Saturday. I am pretty sure that I can go to the shower...I need to see if my Dad will keep Camden. It was good to see you over Thanksgiving...Camden loves her Aunt Thompson. See you soon.

Laura said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest little Camp! Lesley and Landon are coming into town this weekend to visit and I have a race on Sunday so I won't be there :(. But I will see you very soon at her wedding! Lots of love!