Well, I guess since there is a strike forming I will update..... It is just that now I am so far behind I don't know where to start!
So I will just start by posting these precious pictures of this beautiful baby girl!!! I can't imagine how you feel with your own child, because I am consumed with this baby girl, and I am 250 miles away from her! She is so petite and delicate. Every time I have been around her she is so quiet and peaceful. I am so glad I was able to be there when this precious angel came into the world. It was fun getting to see the fam, and catching up with everyone. Seeing all those grandparents, uncles, and aunts swoon over her was very special! Watching Ally become a mommy has been amazing! Along with Jay, they have jumped into parenthood, and never looked back! I am so proud of them, and excited for the new change their life has brought them! Camden Jaye is very blessed to have two parents that love her unconditionally. So for now, here are some pics! I can't wait until I see that beautiful
baby girl again!


Sorry, I am computer impaired....I couldn't get them to rotate! Isn't she precious!
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Posted by campers at 6:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Holy cow...An update!! I'm so excited. Camden is adorable, and I'm so glad you were able to be there for Mav and the family. The pics are precious. I'm looking forward to seeing you in just a few weeks! Love you. :-)
Okay fine. :)
I'll keep updating. hahaha
YAY FOR AN UPDATE!!!...that baby is precious and it was so good to see you! I love you!!!
Post a Comment