PACKING!!!! I have learned to HATE it! We have packed so many times in our short married life that I feel like I should be pretty good at it, but I still dread it! I am moving classrooms......so I am having to pack up!!!!!! I am very excited about going to fifth grade....however not excited about packing! The good thing is we (the other teacher and I) have some wonderful men moving it for us! The husbands that is! My principal's husband, some of his buddies, my teacher friend's husband, and Brent are going to take off Monday and actually move my stuff and another teacher's stuff for us! How wonderful is that!!!
Not much else is going on in my exciting life. Brent's cousin is getting married this weekend in OK City. We are taking Friday off, so we can go ahead and get there for all the festivities. I am looking forward to a weekend away from packing and remodeling! Then, when we get back, only 4 more days!!!!! As we say in Mrs. Camp's class......"Hip Hip Hooray"
Well, that is all for now....I figured I better update before the nazi got ahold of me!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
The Story of My Life
Posted by campers at 6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Good thinking on your part...I'm living life on the edge knowing that the blog nazi is going to have some tacky things to say about me if I don't get on the ball and update! That's great that you have some "male help" to haul all of your stuff. Yes...I understand about the frustrations of moving, but I can definitely say I'm looking forward to my next move more than EVER! Have fun at the wedding this weekend. Love you! :-)
Are you referring to me when you say "blog nazi" Mrs. Thornton?
Who else would I be referring to?
Hey,
My email is andreadschultz@hotmail.com Let me know what I can do to help. Talk to you soon.
Andrea
It's time for a new post!!!! LOVE YOU!
it's time you updated YOUR BLOG!
hello...we're waiting! :)
hello...we're waiting! :)
I know I can't talk, but I finally updated, so YOU CAN TOO!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment