Monday, October 09, 2006

Nice Surprise

We had a nice surprise Friday night. We got a call from Bryan and Lisa saying they were in town and were going to stop by. For those of you that don't know, they live in Keller...(down the street from where we used to live)... and we didn't know they were going to be in town! So it was definitly a surprise that they were in town.... and when they showed up they had pink balloons that said "It's a GIRL!!!!!!" They are expecting in Feb. and found out Friday the sex of the baby. So they drove in to surprise all of us that IT IS A GIRL!!!!! We are all so excited to have a little girl in the family! Brent and I have two nephews....and don't get me wrong they are so much fun....but a little girl will be a very sweet addition!!!
Before we found out the big news on Friday, we went with Grayson to get a haircut, his first hiarcut! Before the haircut, he had the most precious curls. Everywhere we went people would compliment on how cute his hair was! However, sometimes the curls made him look a little girly, so unfortunately, the curls were cut off on Friday! Thanks to the taxi and a Baby Einstein movie, he was very good during the process. However, when they removed him from the little car, he screamed! His haircut makes him look so much older. He doesn't look like a little baby anymore, which makes me sad....but he is still so cute!




Before (with curls)










After







Playing Games with Uncle Brent

10 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

So great that you're going to have a little girl in the family! I bet they're thrilled! I can't wait to see you soon...I wish you'd have some news for me so that we could be preggers together! :) Love ya!

campers said...

sorry britt not any time soon.....

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

whatever Thompson.

andydawn said...

I love the curls too!! When are you going to have a "Nice Surprise??"

the thorntons said...

Isn't getting pressured to have a baby fun?!? I tell my family that for every time they ask me when I'm going to have a baby I add one year on that they have to wait. They've quit asking. So excited for Bryan & Lisa though!! :-)

Shannon said...

Hey Alison! I found your blog a while back. Just wanted to say hello. Brad's talking to Brent (getting a scouting report) as I type this.

campers said...

Hey Shannon ~ good to hear from you....if you see this email me your email address.... mine is alrcamp02@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging!! I've missed reading yours! I agree with "poefam" and "andydawn." It's time!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

We are going to wolf creek. I think it's funny that our marriage counselors think we are cool. :)

Laura said...

I love surprises! So exciting, all these babies don't you love it? I am actually not very good at surprises; I have to tell someone before I do one! So I won't be able to keep my mouth shut when I'm prego someday! Maybe I can at least try to keep it a surprise what I'm having! Yeah right! I get to see you soon!