I am so glad Friday is here! Yesterday we were in Lockdown all day, and still are partially in Lockdown today! Can't give any details online...but needless to say yesterday was very stressful and chaotic! The good thing about yesterday was that it was Mom's B-day! We took her to Copper Creek! First time we had been to the new restaurant in town! I highly recomend it! Very Good Food!! And of coarse very well decorated ~ my dad and brother enjoyed looking at all of the wildlife hanging on the walls! Granddad and Marj went with us. They have been traveling so much lately that we haven't had a chance to see them. They leave again today for Holland and Belgium, so it was fun getting to visit with them. Drew and Lana were supposed to come in town, but the class he thought was getting canceled today didn't get canceled. So they are still going to go ahead and come in town today...One of Drew's friends has an engagment party. Isn't it crazy that all my brother's friends are getting married! That would make us OLD!
Yeah, for the fact that we get a three-day weekend!I don't really know why we are getting Monday off...I guess a weather day, doesn't matter what it is for...I will take it!! Not really any big plans this weekend; tomorrow morning our class at church is going to the food bank to volunteer, tomorrow night Leigh Ann and Jason will be in town and we get to see the "Newlyweds", the rest of the time will be spent painting and working out at the lake!
YEAH FOR FRIDAY!!!!!
Friday, April 21, 2006
Yeah For Friday!!!!!
Posted by campers at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My mom's school was in lockdown earlier this week because a 4th grader who was supposed to be taking TAKS escaped from the school...literally got up out of her seat and started sprinting down the hall. After the principal and 2 teachers couldn't catch her and hold her down, the cops had to come and handcuff her. My mom said that the rumor going around was "Austin Elementary is arresting students who don't bring their #2 pencil for the TAKS test." haha!! :)
I know what you mean about feeling old...I still can't believe my LITTLE brother is getting married this year. I want to be the "newlywed" still! Have a fun weekend. Love you! :-)
So, did you see Ryan Stockard, my boyfriend in middle school for 2 weeks who gave me RED DOOR perfume. Barf! hahaha, he owns that restaurant you know.
So, lock down huh....I'm sorry, are you teaching at Bowie Middle School.
Oddly enough we have had a VERY calm week.......
1 more hour and then the bell rings. hallelujah!
fyi, it's not friday anymore, and i realize you had monday off...but WE DIDN'T SO GET ON THE BALL! :)
Uh oh, Thompson, the "Blog Nazi" is after you again!!
Post a Comment