Brent and I really enjoyed our 3-day weekend! It was kind of a tease for summer. My kiddos have kind of been asleep this week, which has been nice! Maybe they will stay like this for the rest of the year! There is a chance I could be packing up my classroom for the fourth time. I might be moving to fifth grade. I have mixed feelings about it! On one hand I am really excited, on the other, it would be nice to stay in the same place for more than a year. My principal asked and I couldn't tell her no. I am a little excited, although if I don't go, I can have everything totally prepared and ready to go for my second year in second grade. Not that teaching fifth grade would be new (since I have two years exp. in 5th) ...that has been the hard thing about this year, all my stuff is for fifth grade. Either way I know I will be happy. I have learned in my four years of teaching....each year teaching a different grade... that I love whatever grade I am in. So I guess that is why it really doesn't matter what grade I teach next year, I know I will enjoy it! I'll keep ya posted!
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
There is a chance I might be packing up my classroom too FOR GOOD HALLELUJAH! I DON'T LIKE MY KIDS AT ALL TODAY. THEY ARE RUDE!
Sounds like your principal thinks highly of you!
Post a Comment