....we have Taco Salad in the cafeteria. I love them! They are so good, and I don't really know what it is about them, but they are different and I love them! I really do look forward to Thursday, because I know that I will get to eat a Taco Salad. How sad is that?
Brent is in Ft. Worth for the day. He still has to go once a month for his certification. He missed a couple during soccer season, so he is making one up today. I wanted to go with him, and just shop for the day, but it is more work to prepare for a sub, and I am really trying to save up my days!
My arm and back are so sore today!!! We painted all weekend and then last night I scraped wallpaper for two hours. Brent's parents bought an old home and are gutting it! There is like seven layers of wallpaper, atleast, and in the two hours I scraped I probably scraped a four foot area! Trying to get wallpaper off that is 90 years old is NOT easy! I am feeling it today!
No other news except.....Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!
Thursday, April 27, 2006
I Love Thursdays Because.....
Posted by campers at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Abilene is so lucky to get things different than the kids!!! We get the nasty 'whatever' 'that the kids are eating. I try to always bring my lunch..but sometimes just don't...today was one of those days and my "ceaser salad" was NASTY! Oh well! ... Fun about Brent's parents new house. Are they keeping the old one!? But, no fun that you had to work so hard! I'm sure they appreciate it!! Love you!!!
Yeah, they are keeping the old one, just cause it is on the same lot as Lucille's. This new one will be pretty amazing when they finish!!!
when i was student teaching at dyess and AHS i always LOVED taco salad day! that's hilarious!
You teachers are so funny!! I can't imagine looking forward to Thursdays for taco salad. :-) I'm glad that got you through the day Thompson...whatever works!!
Love you!
hey thomp... i found your blog randomly and i can't even explain to you how much i miss taco salad thursday at fannin. i mean i never eat in the cafeteria but i always made an exception on thur. there. it is something really special! i hope you are doing well! you can email me at annaleemccord@yahoo.com i would love to hear from you!
Post a Comment