Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm Owning up!!!

Molly says I need to own up to my "blog responsibilities." I told you I am not very good with keeping up with this! Here is a quick update!

Wow!!! I know field trips are supposed to be fun, but they are so TIRING! Who in their right mind would take 19 7 year olds to Western Heritage Day?! Yes, that would be me!!! They did have fun, but I didn't know if I was going to make it through the day! Luckily I did make it, and now we only have 1 hour left, and I don't have to come back until Monday! We get tomorrow off and Brent and I are heading out to Austin today for the state soccer tournament. I wouldn't really call a soccer tourny vacation, but you have no idea how much I am looking forward to just getting away, and taking a break! Hopefully, I can find some malls, and a spa! Other than that we are just planning on eating nice and RELAXING!!! I can't wait! Hope y'all have a great Easter weekend!

3 comments:

the thorntons said...

I'm glad you celebrated your western heritage today, even if you're worn out now! I had so much fun catching up with you last night. It means a lot that we've stayed so "close" yet so FAR away! Have SO much fun this weekend, and MAKE Brent go get that massage you scheduled. It took a lot to get Ryan to go the first time, but he's hooked now. ha ha! :-) LOVE YOU!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Well, all it takes is a litte shove in the hiney to get Thompson to update her freaking blog! :) yea!! I did it!! Good to talk to you yesterday...
Have fun in A-town, while I'll be in the other A-town. I think I'm the only one at work today and I HATE THAT WITH A PASSION! Hoppy Easter.

allyo said...

Nope...E-block had school on Friday also. SUCKS! Sorry that I missed you this weekend...we were tired and headed back so that we could get a little rest. Tell Molly that last year when she had a blog, she went FOREVER without updating. Let's try to plan a girls weekend as soon as school get out! Then you can all see how huge I am.

Love you!