We had a fun weekend, long weekends are always fun! We went to Austin for the State Soccer Tournament. We watched a bunch of really good games. I never knew watching soccer could be so much fun, and I love watching it with Brent cause I learn so much. I will have to admit, soccer is one of the few sports I know much about - I grew up with a basketball/baseball family. It was nice just getting to relax at the hotel, shop, eat, eat, eat, and work on my tan while watching some games.
Then Saturday night we got home early enough that we were able to hang out with some friends that were in town for Easter. Sarah, Brad, (Sarah needed a date since Ryan is in Iraq) Molly, Peter, Brent, and I all went to Bueno (our Bueno) and then to Starbucks! It was so much fun talking and hanging out! I am so thankful for those special friendships that you know you will have the rest of your life!
Sunday was filled with family time. First church, then just hanging out at the house. Drew was in town, so it was good to spend some time with him! T.J. and Chandra came over to my parents for lunch. Dad cooked a brisket and the guys played pool. I don't know what they would do without that pool table!!! It is nice that they boys have something to keep them occupied while all of us girls talk! I love that we have other girls in the family....not that Lana and Chandra are actually a part of the family yet, but they have been around so long they pretty much are!
So that was our Easter weekend in a nutshell! Lots of Friends and Family! Wish I had pics but we haven't bought a new camera yet???? Any suggestions??? We had a small digital and then my big one! I loved the big one and Brent liked the small digital one, so it worked out really well because there were pics with each of us in them.... But they are both broken and unrepairable, so we are in the market for a new one!!! Open for suggestions....
Monday, April 17, 2006
Great Weekend!
Posted by campers at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It was so great to see you this weekend. I hope your sunburn has turned into a tan by now! Ryan and I just got a new digital camera for Christmas that I really like...it's an Olympus Stylus 800 (I think). I broke the first one when I dropped it the day after we got it, so I took it back to Best Buy and they gave us a new one. oops!
Hi girl...glad y'all had so much fun! You were super busy. Anyway, I got the Cannon Digital Rebel XT and I wouldn't go any other way! It's well worth it...it's immediate and takes great pics! Ask me mor eif you'd like! I LOVE IT!!!!
I'll go lookin at both of those today! Thanks for the suggestions! Sarah, that is how I broke both our cameras!!!! Isn't that awful! Now Brent always jokes with me saying that I can't hold our little Kodak disposables that we buy!!!
Brittney's is definitely the best one...I'd get it if I had the money!
I have the Canon Powershot Elph SD450. But there is even an upgrade from that! I love love love it.
I updated my blog. I would have gotten fired if I would have been on my computer while the kids were testing.
Post a Comment