Thursday, March 30, 2006

Not Much to Say

Well, I don't know much! Our life has slowed down, but somehow we have filled the time, because we sure don't have any extra time. Although, I will say I did get to scrapbook one night this week! It has been over three weeks since I have done anything scrapbook wise because of this finger! But I went back to the dr. yesterday for my second check-up and he released me! I am still on antibiotic for another week, but no more huge bandage, so I can actually use my hand again! AND I can finally wear my wedding ring!

This weekend we are taking a short trip to the metroplex for a couples shower for Will and Amanda. We are going to go down Friday night and go to Cabellas and then spend the night with my grandparents. Then Sat. we are going to go visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins. My baby cousin just turned one, so we are going to take him his gift!! Then the shower is at 12:30 and as soon as it is over we have to head back to Abilene for the HSU soccer banquet Sat. night! It will be a fast and furious weekend, but I am ready....this week seems like it has been draggin on forever!

So there is the update....not very exciting, that is why I hadn't posted in a while! Hope y'all have a good weekend! I gotta go to recess!

4 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

It's about time! :)

campers said...

Yes, I knew you would be happy!!!

the thorntons said...

I need to find time to scrapbook too! I've let myself get so far behind that I'm not even motivated to catch up. Now would be the perfect time while Ryan is away, but I just put if off. Anyway, it's good to hear what's going on with you...even if it's not much. That's sometimes the best!!

ThePoeFam said...

What's scrapbooking!? I miss it so much! I feel that my summers are for that!!! I got a whole year done last summer....and need to do the same again this summer. Ya'll be careful driving and have a fun weekend. Loveyou!