Well, it is finally here! I feel like this week has been going on forever!!! I told Brent this morning (after a full night of dreaming about my class and my students for the third night in a row) that I can't even get away for eight hours. So needless to say this break is much needed!!!!
We aren't going to do anything special! The first part of our break is full of soccer....a team breakfast, Sat. afternoon game, then another team lunch, then another game, all before Tuesday! Brent is working the HSU Soccer Camp until Thursday. Luckily, it is only in the mornings. I actually think he is looking forward to it! (He is the goalkeeper coach for the girls team at HSU.) Then the last part of the break we are headed to the metroplex. It will be a fast and furious trip because there are so many people to see in such little time. The main reason for going is Leigh Ann's wedding. All the festivities will start Saturday morning, so we want to go a little early, like maybe Thursday, so that we can visit with friends and family.
Drew and Lana came in last night. They have already started their spring break (I guess Tech canceled Friday classes) Drew brought an extra load with him. (His dog had puppies and he brought the ones he hasn't sold home with him.) They are so cute!!! Here is one of them!!! They all have puppy breath...and I LOVE puppy breath!

I am really looking forward to just relaxing and doing my scrapbook. I am sure we will be spending some time out at the lake. For those of you who don't know, we bought a small cabin out there last fall....so Brent will fish, and I will scrapbook....it is a nice getaway.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!


6 comments:
Hey - anytime ya'll want to take the Mayos out to your "getaway", just let us know! :)
I can't wait to see you this weekend! I miss ya'll so bad! Tell Brent that I am VERY proud of him and his team, and I have even found myself rooting against Cooper soccer. I love you and hope to get to spend a LOT of time with you! Sorry if I am being possessive...but you are MY best friend and I am pregnant;)
i would be one of those ones that didn't know you bought a small cabin out where my i ask????
i want that little puppy so bad!! there is something about german short-haired puppy dogs! i love them. so i assume you got your itenerary today...whew!
Leslie ~ We really should get together sometime.... since our husbands are both soccer freaks!!!!
Ally ~ No need to be possessive I will see you ALOT, and can't wait for it!!! We should go shopping and look at all the cutsy baby stuff!!
Molly ~ Can't believe you didn't know.....it is a family friends of the Camps and they sold it to us for dirt cheap! It is way small and needs some major updating!!! But it is a nice place to getaway!!! And yeah, got the itenerary....aren't you glad she isn't as physcho as me????
I am for sure another friend that had NO idea about the cabin! How fun! ... It was so good to see you this weekend at Leigh Ann's wedding. It's always so refreshing to see old, familiar faces. I pray that it's always so easy for things to be normal!!! Are you back home today...or did you take today off!? Love you girl!
It was good to talk to you on Saturday...made me wish I was at the wedding to see the old gang. Love ya lots!
Post a Comment