
Well, late night last night, and early morning this morning.....makes for a not so fun day today! We went to Midland last night! Even though we lost the girls played much better, and seem to be improving! It was freezing and even my trustee sleeping bag didn't keep me warm!
Today is not really a day for a run down teacher.... it will be crazy with all the Valentine's and candy! My kiddos are higher than kites! So I am really looking forward to tonight! Brent and I are actually getting to go on a date! It feels like forever since we have been out...just the two of us! We haven't decided where to go or what to do, but I am looking forward to the time together! I have come to realize in the last 3 and 1/2 years in marriage that my husband is sooooo special and unique. The day you get married you don't think you can grow to love your spouse more than you do on that day, but it's amazing how you do! Just a couple of reasons why I love him so much....
He is the most patient person I know and never loses his temper
He doesn't mind my loud voice
He asks me every morning how I slept....and he listens to my answer
He kisses me goodnight
He gives me a hug each morning
He keeps me calm and levelheaded when I get all riled up
He prays with me
He starts my car in the morning if it is cold
He does the dishes, when I cook (which has been very rare lately)
He knows I like things neat and clean and he tries to keep his "stuff" as neat and clean as possible ( I will admit he has gotten better at this)
He always considers me when asked to go somewhere or do something
He nevers fails to put a smile on my face or make me laugh....even when I'm not in a good mood He feeds the girls and he always plays ball with them....he is a very good daddy to them
He is a sweet uncle to our 2 adorable nephews...& will be a great dad
He always takes the high road and is a great Christian role model
He grocery shops with me
He has helped me with my EAGLE pride!!
He takes out the trash!!!!
He goes fishing with my brothers
He lets our babies sleep with us
He helps me at school
He will eat Bueno...even if we already ate it twice in a week
He is my best friend
As you can tell I could go on and on.....
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day with your sweethearts!
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
My Valentine
Posted by campers at 5:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Beef, is all of our Valentine's!
I hope yours was good!!
Mine was...
Grant came over to my house for dinner. I cooked for about 7 people. It was really fun. I just wanted him to get to know my crowd. It was good times had by all though. I left with a huge smile on my face after a long hug goodbye. :0) I hope noone else reads this comment. He's picking me up from the airport on Friday night from TMEA and then I'll leave early Saturday morning in time to get my haircut in Abilene at 10. I know..crazy! :) SO, i'm excited to see you. I hope it's not freezing..geez..
So sweet! It is amazing how you do grow more in love! I wouldn't have thought it was possible either, but it is!? Can you imagine how we'll feel at year 10? year 25? year 50?
Post a Comment