Friday, February 10, 2006

The Big Game

Well, today is the big game! We play the Coogs tonight at Shotwell. I don't know how nervous Brent is, but I was awake at 5:00. I don't know why I am nervous, it's not like I can control any aspect of the game! Brent is so level headed and calm, that he rarely gets riled up, but I know tonight has been weighing on his mind!
We should beat Cooper... but with the cross town rivalry issue, you never know which team is going to come out stronger. Brent's junior year, the Eagles definitely had the better team and the Coogs pulled out a victory, so you never know!! Brent needs this win, and his girls need this win. I know it is hard for y'all to believe that I want to beat Cooper, but I want to beat them sooooo bad! Hopefully, today will fly by, so that we can get the show on the road tonight! Be praying for me to keep my sanity today, and for my second grade babies to not push too many of my buttons!

3 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

you haven't changed.
i remember you in high school when you were dating a major athlete. i think you were peeing in your pants before every play-off game. but we won't bring those times up now will we! oh the loyal fan! :)
good luck tonight...that sounds like fun!

ThePoeFam said...

Who won? Dying to know! And thank you for calling me on my bday! ...And, about this summer...your idea sounds great to me! Would we drive?

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

nope...i didn't go to church. sinner.......:)