Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Par-tay Weekend!

December is such a busy time of year...I really want to make sure that even with all the hustle and bustle I slow down and enjoy this time since it is Caden's only first Christmas. We had a very fun, busy weekend. It started Friday night with my school Christmas party. C stayed with my parents for the evening. It was the longest he had ever been away from us (other than daycare.) It was a nice date evening for us! Then Sat. we made a daytrip to Ft. Worth for G's sixth b-day! I can't believe he is 6!!!! and in kindergarden!!!
The party was at the same jumphouse it was at last year...The big boys enjoy it as much as the little boys!!!
Caden thought he was in heaven because he could bounce on every surface....
He wasn't too sure about going down the slides...he would much rather jump.
We ended the weekend with a Christmas party and
book exchance with our Shepherding Group at church!
But no pics from that!!!

2 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

I AM LOVING how much you're posting...is school winding down for the semester, or what!? I loved this time of year...just counting the days 'til break! :)

the thorntons said...

Wow! You've posted a LOT lately! I've actually had to sit here awhile to catch up. Your little man looks like he's already loving Christmas! Such cute pics!!