Friday, December 05, 2008

My Gangsta Child !

C has had a double ear infection for the past three weeks. We are on our second antibiotic! Poor thing, he gets pretty fussy really easily just because he is in pain....so after being cooped up in the house...Daddy decided we needed a break....so they went out to the front porch and played for while....I was shocked that the fussin stopped and he was actually content! Brent calls this his "gangsta outfit"!
Ignore the dead plants!

4 comments:

annalee said...

get well soon sweet boy! i can't get over how big you are getting. and you are adorable!

Shara Smith said...

He is such a cutie! I am loving all of these new posts you are doing. You need to show that boy off more often. :)

Charis said...

He is so adorable! When Colt had bronchitis, all he wanted to do was go outside and play too. I guess boys love the outdoors!

Shannon said...

so cute!! hopefully he's feeling better.

morgan loved the jumparoo too...we don't have one, but whenever we were at a house with one she would go nuts!