So here is our life the past couple of weeks in pictures! Caden made his first trip to the lake over Memorial Day weekend! We had all the fam out for a cookout!
All the Camp grandkids were together for lunch on Father's Day!
Caden and I went to Houston for a girls weekend! It was so much fun just laying around doing nothing and hangin out with my sweet girlfriends! While we were there Caden rolled over for the first time! I missed it but Aunt Molly and Aunt Leigh Ann witnessed it!
And don't worry Caden hasn't replaced the girls and they definitly aren't being mistreated at all! The princess still rules the house!
Then last weekend we celebrated Grayson's third birthday! Ican't believe he is 3! He is growing up so fast!

We got our first round of shots last week! Not fun for Mom, But he didn't seem to mind!

And here are some sweet random pictures of my little man!





7 comments:
I love that huge smile. He is to cute!
Okay, you are off the hook now! Great pictures, he's getting so big!!
He seems so happy! I need to visit him soon!! I miss you BOTH!!
He is just precious! I love his big grin...and those sleeping pictures just melt my heart!
What fun memories!!! Caden is adorable!
What a sweet heart! I had a great time at girl's weekend :)
He is so cute! I love that he falls asleep while you hold his head! Precious boy!
Post a Comment