SERIOUSLY??? I am so upset that she let Graham go!!!!!!! What is she thinking????
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SERIOUSLY??? I am so upset that she let Graham go!!!!!!! What is she thinking????
Posted by campers at 7:44 PM
6 comments:
ok girlfriend here we go...he deserved it...he knew he was going home so he wrote this letter to her to make it worse...he should have wrote that a long time ago...and he doesn't have a car or a JOB!! His mom even said he wasn't ready...oh and shocker..Courtney Kerr is BFF with Jeremey, I saw him on her facebook page..so I guess she doesn't pick him!! Sorry for the long post! Hope little man is doing good!!
I hate to say it but my sister is right:) He should have opened up a long time ago. Watching them together was so uncomfortable! He just sat there. I think it will be Jason.
Glad we talked yesterday! Kiss your Super Baby for me:)
Ha! I'm glad someone else is just as ridiculously addicted as I am. do you read the Bachelor/Bachelorette Recap blog? It makes watching the show even funnier! go to www.ihategreenbeans.com every Tuesday after the show and it will have you rolling!
Seriously? No pictures of Caden???
I haven't been watching this season, although I did see when the ending and awkwardness of saying goodbye. Brad was disappointed he didn't shed any tears (his favorite part of The Bachelor)!!
AHHHH! I KNOW! Thanks for not ruining it for me at lunch! ... I like the "Dad" the best, I think! :) We'll see!!!
Graham was so going home. I hate it too but he should have put it all on the line. Who do you think she will pick? Where is the important stuff like new baby pictures.
Post a Comment