I can't believe I am already 30 weeks!!! Time is flying! I think it helps that soccer is keeping us very busy!!! We painted his room last weekend, and the furniture came in. Brent spent a couple of evenings after team dinners and games getting it all put together! Mom is working hard on the bedding. She brought the bedskirt over yesterday and it looks great....she has to lengthen a couple of sides and then it is ready to go!!! Several have asked for pics...so here goes!
To keep all of you happy here is a belly pic!!
Room ~ Before
After
and the furniture ~ before
and after
the fabric ~ before
and after (kinda)
so can you tell my type A personality likes to see the before and after!!!


21 comments:
I love the fabric! You look good! Maybe I'll see you this weekend at Sing Song!
your belly and the nursery are looking great:)
Cute belly, furniture & fabric! Isn't the planning part so much fun??
Oh my goodness. This weekend is Sing Song?? Apparently I am not going:( Tell your mom now that the secret is out, she will be making my next babies bedding! Can't wait to see you and the room (and Brent of course).Go Kojie Sing Song:)!
awesome baby stuff Thompson! Yippee skippee! I love it! And yes, i understand the type A! I am anal with before/after stuff. miss you, and love that itty belly and baby Caden!
Your belly pic looks like mine:) You look soo cute...I can't believe you are having a baby!! Can't wait...now rub off on Leigh Ann so she will have a baby!! Ya right!! I can't handle another Leroy!! Love the bedding too!!
I love the belly pic! You are super cute! The nursery looks great! Love the fabric. What a fun time. :) M
Cute fabric and furniture. Can't wait to see the finished product. You look great, too!
I think that your baby count down is going slower then everyone elses!! Do you think that it is working properly?? It seems like forever away.
Love what you've done to the place! The baby will love his super cute room. Doesn't the before and after pictures just make you feel like you've accomplished SO much?
Very cute bedding! And a cute baby bump also! You are on the home stretch now!
The room looks so good! It was good talking to you yesterday...can't wait to see you!
Love the fabric too!!! Your belly is not big yet. :) I almost drove by your house on Sunday but..I didn't. UGH! I need to see that belly in person!!!!!!
Your tummy is precious...I can't wait to meet the little boy inside! I love the room so far. It's looking great! Can't wait to see it all...and YOU!
soooo cute...ALL OF IT :) Love the fabric and belly too!!
I LOVE IT ALL...the fabric, the colors, the tummy! :) DYING to see you!!! I got something for Caden today that I just can't wait for him to have! LOVE YOU! ... And, thank you for my card and phone call! I miss you!
You have the cutest belly ever! I knew you would look so great pregnant...and you do! I LOVE the color of the room and the fabrics are awesome!!! Good choices. I can't believe you are already 30 weeks. I am so excited for you guys. He will be here before you know it! Can't wait to see the nursery finished...I know it will look so cute.
Fun stuff!! That is so exciting to see the room painted and furniture done. What a great feeling! You are the cutest pregnant person! Love the fabric!
Just randomly found your blog and have enjoyed reading your posts! I love your fabric - is it Javis Davis? :) I hope to pop in again... good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy!
What a cute belly! I love the fabric for the baby's room!
I just looked at your baby bedding fabric again and duh, no wonder I liked it....I used the same stuff except in the hot pinks when Ella was born. Obviously, I'm a little slow. The hot pink was a little over the top after a while, but I really love it in blue!! Once again, too cute!
Post a Comment