Monday, January 07, 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas break! There wasn't much relaxing, but it was nice to be able to get more boxes unpacked and things put into place! We loved spending time with family and friends! We started out with a trip to Ft. Worth to spend Christmas with my grandparents, cousins, aunt and uncle. We always have so much fun with this group....my face hurt from laughing and smiling when we left. Those of you that know my Mamie know that she keeps everyone on there toes! They had a new puppy this year, so Cocoa had to be in the family picture!
Next was Christmas with our families. Since both of us are from A-town Christmas day can be pretty crazy. It all starts on Christmas Eve with FBC service with B's family. We then went home and had our Christmas together after midnight service. The girls loved their gifts!










It was so nice being able to have Christmas in our own house this year....not that the lakehouse wasn't a home away from home....it was just nice getting to be "home."
Then Christmas day was a whirlwind rush of going from house to house eating and opening gifts.....then eating more and opening gifts!!!! We started off first thing at my parent's house with gifts and Christmas breakfast!!!! It was fun to add another girl to the fam this year!
Yes, as you can tell T.J can't be normal in a picture!!! Believe it or not this was the best one.... somehow he is doing something is all of them!!! In one he is holding up a rake that my dad got for Christmas!!!
Then off to B's parents for gifts. The best part is watching the kiddos! I love the pure excitement!







Then off to my grandparents for more!!! Somehow this was the only shot I got over there! My uncle takes great pics, so I just left the picture taking up to him.Christmas night B and I dropped dead in our beds! It was fun, but always tiring!!!! Our favorite Christmas gift this year is Mr. Caden Thomas! (Even though most of you know the name I don't think I have officially posted the name so.. there ya go!) We are so thankful for him and he isn't even here yet!

My favorite ornament this year! We have a little tradition of getting each other an ornament every year. Here is Caden's first!
We enjoyed the rest of our break. It was mainly filled with house stuff! We are getting slowly settled in. I don't have many boxes left and the kitchen is finally useable! We got lots of stuff marked off the getting ready for baby list! We made two different trips to Ft. Worth to do some touch ups on our house there, and managed to shop for baby stuff and see some friends!
(Let me clarify!!!! Ally is NOT pregnant....we took a pic like this when she was prego so we wanted to duplicate while I was prego!)
Hope everyone enjoyed your holiday! For us, it is on to soccer!!!!


14 comments:

andydawn said...

I love the name!! So cute....and so is that belly! :)

Laura Webb said...

Love that pic of you and brent by the tree..it's sooo cute and so is your bump!! Mav isn't prego is she...She doesnt look it but when you touch your belly I wonder?? Haha...Looks like you had a great Christmas...Please include me in your showers I would love to come!!

Felicia said...

Your house looks really cute! Your belly is looking really cute as well! I try to imagine your belly through Whitney Hicks' because she is due the same day as you. The next time you are in FW, you better call me...we're just down the street.

Shannon said...

Great update! Love the house with Christmas decorations, love the name you've picked and love your little belly!

Laura said...

Precious! Love the ornament and name! And your belly pic with Mav is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love your belly! Cutie! And love the name, too!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i think i was left off the list of people you were supposed to tell the name. that's fine. i just found out through blogger world! your belly is precious.

ThePoeFam said...

LOOK AT YOU! I love it! You look great...and I love his sweet name! I'm with Molly...finding out through the blogger world? You're in trouble!!! :) Called you today...call back soon! Love you!

the thorntons said...

Looks like you had a whirlwind of a holiday, but so much fun. Caden's ornament is so precious! Can you believe he'll be opening presents with y'all next Christmas?!? CRAZY. Love the pics & love you! :)

Nominate someone or something in need said...

you look so great! just looking at you makes me smile! love seeing the baby glow shining off of you! love the name. that is precious!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

dr. tadvik, he's the one that i went to right before your bridesmaid's luncheon. remember???!!!?!? I was mortified and mad at my mom for getting me a hot doctor. :) haha

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

You shouldn't be laughing at my expense on Kelby's blog! :)

Leigh Ann said...

UPDATE!!

Meredith said...

Hey! Glad you found me! So hopefully I'm not known as a "blogstalker" now that I identified myself at church! After I told you I had seen your blog, I felt embarrassed. I hope I didn't freak you out. It is funny how we know so many of the same people, but not really each other. Well have to get together sometime. Small world!