Wednesday, December 19, 2007

She's All Done

This past weekend we went down for Chandra's graduation from Tarleton. I know she is so glad to be finished with school and is looking forward to finding a teaching/coaching job next year! I remember that feeling when you are finally done with school....it is such a weird feeling! Entering the real world where you can't choose what time the day starts or getting Tues/Thurs or M/W/F off! Anyways ~ enough reminiscing! We are so proud of her! Here are some pics!
The newlyweds being goofy!
We always tease T because when there is a camera he ALWAYS pulls a Chandler!!!!!

We took a family pic, but I can't find it on my camera or computer! Which makes me very sad!!

Not that you can miss the belly in the previous pic, here is an official belly picture for all of you belly watchers out there!!! It took a while but when I finally got one, it came in full force!!!

Are ya happy now????

16 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's exactly how I pictured you! Just as cute as a button. Now I know you're not going to disappoint us and take one EVERY SINGLE WEEK until 'the baby' is born. Because after all, it seems as if some people know his name and some don't. That some people that don't know his name, IS ME!
Sorry for my grammer. :)
Thank you for posting a pic!!!

Laura said...

AHHHH! YOU ARE PRECIOUS! You look precious and I love that belly! It's so adorable and you look so happy Thompson! Yippee! hurry baby Camp! And what is his name? Im in agreeance (not a word but I love to make them up) with Molly!

Leah said...

You look fab!
I wish I was that tiny. These boys have a plan of their own.
Only a couple more days until weeks of rest!!!

Charis said...

Such a cute belly! Now everyone will know you are pregnant and you'll get all the "special" attention, especially in line for the restroom :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Shara Smith said...

Yay for the baby belly! You look amazing! I am so excited to see that little boy popping out now. You look like you are feeling great too. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas...next year will be so different from this one! :)

the thorntons said...

I'm glad that you finally fulfilled Molly's request for a belly pic...now she can sleep at night! Hope to see you over the holidays maybe?? We're coming to A-town Friday night thru Monday afternoon. Love ya!

andydawn said...

What a great belly pic!!! So fun to start having a belly....I remember wanting to wear maternity clothes sooo bad, then couldn't burn them fast enough when lil Mason came. Can't wait to see more :)

Shannon said...

Cute belly! Mine looks about the same as yours:)

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! You are a cutie!

allyo said...

Yeah for the belly...I was starting to think the whole pregnancy thing was just a publicity stunt. Can't wait to see you over Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Mav_Mom said...

I knew you would be super cute with that sweet little belly!! Can't wait to meet Little Mr. Camp!

Hope you enjoy your Christmas break!

Love,
Cheryl

Leah J. said...

What a cute belly! You look great!!!

ThePoeFam said...

OHHHH MYYYY GOODNESSSS! I LOVE IT! You look so precoius! I agree with Mavy...I thought it was all just a publicity stunt! These preggo pics gave me chills! I can't wait to see you...and still have something for that sweet little boy! love you!

Felicia said...

I love it! I am SO happy to see THE belly! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for pleasing us all...and I like the weekly pictures idea from Molly. Those of us who don't get to see you all the time would really like that!

Martha said...

Love the belly pic! You are way cute prego!!! M

Kelli said...

You are so cute, seriously! Hope you have a great rest-of-the-break! :)