Congratulations! A sweet little boy on the way! Thomp, little boys are the sweetest blessings. He will steal your heart and you will be amazed at all the Lord will teach you and lavish you with through this baby boy on the way. Boys are precious. You will be a great boy mama and he will love you forever. Blessings and we are so excited for you! K and M
Thomp, I'm so excited for you and Brent! I thought about you all day on Thursday! Camille is definitely going to have her pick on some sweet little boys! I can't wait to hear his name.
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for six years. We have three children... (two of them are dogs....but they don't know it) and a precious baby boy who is the light of our life!
18 comments:
YEAH!! What a tall, ateletic, and handsome boy he will be :)
oops..did not spell check ;)
That is so exciting! Boys are lots of fun!
He is going to be such a stud!! I am so excited for you:)
Don't know anything about boys, but I've heard it's fun being a mom of a boy. Congrats again!
So glad you posted. Like I said yesterday, I'll get to shopping! :)
YAY! Boys are so fun and are very much on the go, go, go!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!!
Yay! Congrats! We love having a boy -- just make sure you buy the "Wee" blocker cup from Babies R Us!
Congratulations! A sweet little boy on the way! Thomp, little boys are the sweetest blessings. He will steal your heart and you will be amazed at all the Lord will teach you and lavish you with through this baby boy on the way. Boys are precious. You will be a great boy mama and he will love you forever. Blessings and we are so excited for you! K and M
When I got your text, I got chills! I'm SOOOO excited for you! Can't wait to shop for that little boy! And, I can't wait to hear his little name!
Thomp, I'm so excited for you and Brent! I thought about you all day on Thursday! Camille is definitely going to have her pick on some sweet little boys! I can't wait to hear his name.
I LOVE that you're having a boy, and I love his name! (Don't worry...I won't reveal 'til you do!) It was so good to see you. Congrats again!
I can't wait to hear the name! Congrats~ you will love being a momma!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the great name you pick.
Congrats!!! Just got caught up on your blog!!! So excited for you guys!
I am so happy for you both! Boys are so much fun. I am going to have to find him something super cute to wear now. Congratulations! Love ya.
Congrats!! How exciting! Can't wait to hear the name!
Post a Comment