Believe it or not, I did not take many pics.....the majority of these have been emailed to me from chandra's sister! But I thought I would share T's special day with all of you! It is a great feeling knowing your brother has married a precious girl, and that they are very happy! The wedding was perfect, although we didn't know if it was going to be! As all of you know it has rained ALL summer! They had planned an outdoor wedding, so we have been praying since Jan. for no rain on July 28. We made it through the outdood rehearsal and outdoor rehearsal dinner and then while we were setting up on Sat. afternoon it started thundering and lightning and was VERY cloudy. Ally called while I was getting ready and asked what the back up plan was. Well, there was no back up plan and there was no doubt it was going to rain! But God looked out for us and not a drop fell! It actually cooled down so that it wasn't too unpleasant for guests at the wedding. It was a fun weekend!




Ally and Miss Camden came and helped witht the rehearsal and dinner!

This next picture is how T showed up at HSU the day of the wedding! Luckily, it was a joke! Chandra didn't think it was too funny! I don't blame her! I think Clyde TX rubbed off on him a little too much!

Here are my three boys!!!

My mom and Chandra

For all of you that know T.J. you know that he can be pretty shy....this part almost killed him with embarrassment!



You could tell towards the end T was ready to leave!


When it is your own wedding you don't even think about all the clean up that goes on afterwards! Most of you know my dad is usually pretty laid back, so considering that he has a tie on his head.....he had lost his sanity by the end of the night! We were all so delirious and tired we didn't know what we were doing!

5 comments:
Fun pictures...and crazy that we went to church with Chandra's parents! I like the pink and green. I bet it was pretty in an outdoor wedding.
It looks like a beautiful day and that you had a great time! Can you believe that your baby brother is married? I'm sure that's weird! Anyway...we're coming to Atown next week...let's do lunch! I LOVE YOU!
What cute pics, and how lucky you were that the rain held off! Who knew you'd have to worry about rain in Abilene of all places?!? Anyway, it was great to catch up with you the other day. Love you!!
what a wonderful wedding! everyone looked beautiful/handsome.
i love the story of the way the rain held off!
and happy belated anniversary to y'all!
Your new sister in law is beautiful. Fun wedding :)
Post a Comment