Friday, August 03, 2007

FIVE YEARS!!!!

Five years ago this week, B and I were laying on the beach in Jamaica on our honeymoon! I can't believe it has been that long! Looking back over the past five years it is so awesome to see how God's hand has been working in every move we have made!
Our anniversary was on Friday, and considering that we had a rehearsal dinner and wedding going on (i'll post pics later) ...we decided to wait and celebrate after. We left on Sunday and took a trip to the Carlsbad Caverns. Neither one of us had ever been, and we did not realize how close they are! Needless to say, they are AMAZING!!!!

I have a ton more that I want to post, but I will refrain from boring you!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

It's not boring! Happy Anniversary!

annalee said...

happy anniversary!
i was very surprised when i went to them too, the caverns are SO interesting!

Felicia said...

happy anniversary!

andydawn said...

Happy anniversary!! It is amazing how time FLIES!!

ThePoeFam said...

So glad you got to get away! Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

We share an anniversary... I didn't realize that!!! Happy 5 years!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary Thompson! I have always wanted to go! glad that you got too!

Charis said...

Congrats on 5 years! Isn't it great to go through life with your best friend by your side?! Hope your next 5 years are even better :)

Martha said...

Happy Anniversary! It flies, doesn't it! Wow! What a blessing that you spent 5 years with the one you knew you always wanted! blessings! M