I guess it is the HOT weather, but the past two days in my classroom have been awful. I have a student that has been to the office twice in two days! This isn't typical of my class. They are usually VERY well behaved and such sweethearts! But it is like they have forgot all the rules, and anything they have ever been taught!!! The past two days, at some point, I have been so mad I was shaking! I honestly don't think I have ever been like that with my students...in all my four years of teaching! We sat down yesterday and had a long talk about the way second graders should act!!! I am hoping today will be a much better day!
This afternoon I am helping throw a baby shower for a teacher friend of mine! She is having a girl....and pink stuff is so cute!!! I hope I have a girl one day! There are five people pregnant here at school! I hope it isn't in the water! Then tonight Brent and I are babysitting our precious nephew, Grayson!!! He is at an age right now that is so bloomin cute! Although as all nephews are, he is great birth control!!!
Well, as we say here at Fannin...."Hope you have a cheetahlicious Thursday!"
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Yeah for Thursday!!!
Posted by campers at 6:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
nah uh...you did not just say cheetoliscious? hahaa....
oh it's in the water. you'll be pregnant by summer! i have my bets on you and brittney...
so, are you and mav staying with me on saturday night?
oh...the cheesy-ness of an elementary teacher can't be matched! I laughed out loud when I read that! :) ... And, about that water, I may be wanting to drink it soon! :)
And..can you believe 'annonymous' on my blog!? Is it crazy that I got defensive about homophones?! :)
My bet's on Brittney first, Thompson next, Molly next (get busy), and me LAST!! I'm going to miss y'all at the shower this weekend. Be sure to tell Leigh Ann hi for me!
whoooooaaaaa slow down there sarah. i mean if i can get pregnant by sitting next to a boy, then maybe i will be next. but there is only hand holding in my present...and some hugging....now let's tap on those brakes just a bit. whooooaaaaa.. :)
Ha ha...you know I'm kidding! Seriously though, it's entirely possible that you could get married first (duh) and still beat me to having a baby. I just have to make it clear that there is no "bambino" in my near future!
Thompson - I hope you get prego soon! How fun!!!
HAND HOLDING!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?
I'm with sarah.....there is no bambino in my future atleast not for a year or two!!!! Who knows Molly you might even beat me!
yes hand holding and hugging. don't judge me.
Post a Comment