Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Six Months of Catch Up!

Yes, I realize it has been over SIX months since I last blogged! My little man has grown so much!!! Here are SIX things we have been up to for the past SIX months!
SIX semesters of hardwork that paid off in Dec.



Christmas with FIVE families

Our Christmas








FOUR fair rides!


This year Caden was old enough to enjoy the fair!



He loved the rides he was able to ride,





although I think he would've been perfectly happy just running around,



or looking at the animals.







THREE fall festivals


Caden and his friend Mason were both monkeys...


We totally did not plan this!


TWO football/futbal seasons


One of them ending in a state championship!!!!!



and ONE sweet boy that I can not imagine life without!!!




8 comments:

The Davis Daily said...

he has definitely done some growing!! Good to see you on the blog cycle again.

Terah said...

Welcome Back Friend...I have been missin you and your sweet boy!

Shannon said...

I would go on and on about what a long break it was, blah, blah, blah...but, a post with that many pictures doesn't deserve it!!! So glad you updated. Caden has gotten so big!

I'm cracking up at all of Brent's outfits...we have so many pictures with ankle socks and soccer shorts on Brad, too:)

Leah J. said...

WOOHOO! I'm so glad you're back! Caden is precious and is getting so big! Looks like you guys have been having some fun!

Leigh Ann said...

Great update!! I missed seeing that little boy...He is getting so handsome:)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i love that last picture! hilariousssss

annalee said...

such a great catch up session! and so many wonderful things happened in these six months. you look so cute in black and gold.

Whitney said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you had a blog! Fun! That was definitely some catching up! :)