Monday, July 06, 2009

June

We have been enjoying our summer to the fullest!!!
We just got back from a great vacation cruise with my whole family....pics coming soon!
But for now, I'll catch you up on what we have been doing! I can't believe the summer is halfway over! My little man and I have had so much fun hanging out together! We have been super busy....So, I'll catch you up on what we did during the month of June!
we (when I say we I mean Brent) put in a flagstone back patio
Caden was in charge of the sand

we helped Daddy mow the yard

we have stayed nice in cool in nonna and grandpa's pool
and the Eastland water park with our friends

we walked our dogs... real and fake
We jumped until our legs hurt at the jump around while celebrating Grayson's 4th birthday
We have played in the yard with our sprinkler

And on those days when it is too hot to play outside,
we go to the mall with our friends and play at the inside playground


Caden had a ball dancing it up with his friend
Kamryn at her Uncle Dave's wedding!
He loved being out in the middle of the circle and watching everyone dance!
He did get stepped on once.
And we ended June with a surgery...
Caden had tubes put in his ears.
We are so thankful everything went well,
and hopefully we will have a happier, pain free, little boy!

1 comments:

Charis said...

Looks like a fun summer. Can't wait to see cruise pics! Glad the tube process is over and successful too!