Needless to say I was scared to death!
It ended up being the sheetrock in our living room falling to the floor!!! Yeah, that is what happens when you live in a house that was built in 1926! We didn't redo the ceilings...but now we have to! Luckily, we hadn't finished the crown molding! I'm just so thankful it did happen in the middle of the night....even though it scared me to death....otherwise it could've fallen on one of us!
Yes, that is some pretty wallpaper on the ceiling!!!


15 comments:
LORD HAVE MERCY!!! That is crazy...so scary!!! But, I am so glad that y'all weren't in there! Can you imagine!!! Glad all is ok! :)
I have never in my life heard of such a thing! That is crazy!!!!! I would have freaked out and my luck is Mark would not have heard it. LOL! Glad you are all safe and good luck with the repairs! Are you going to go ahead and replace the ceiling throughout the whole place??
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Yes that pretty much sums it up! So thankful it was in the middle of the night for your safety's sake, but I am not sure I would have been able to go back to sleep after that. Hope tonight is better :)
Bless-Your-Heart...I cant even imagine all the things that were running through your head!!! But hey...its just the cieling and it can be replaced!!! Im happy it was in the middle of the night too...did it wake the little man too???
Oh my goodness! I would have used that phone and not waited for the "just in case" to see what was happening, but probably better that you didn't since it the ceiling! Cracks me up that he has a knife by the bed. SO glad ya'll were not hurt!
WOW!!
i am so sorry! but thankful you guys were okay!
Meredith ~ We are replacing the whole ceiling in that room.
M`chelle ~ Don't worry I didn't go back to sleep either....I just laid there forever!!!
Terah ~ Nope....Caden slept right through it all!
And I got to see it in person! I personally like the wall paper above. Hahaa. Kidding.
So glad that was in your living room and not over your bed!
Oh my goodness! Thankfully you are all ok!!
Oh my gosh! That is CRAZY! I'm so glad y'all are all okay. :)
How crazy!! Good thing Brandon was prepared, just in case :)
Holy cow! I can't believe that. I am glad that yall are okay. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days. I love you!
Holy cow!! So glad it didn't happen during the day!!!
Post a Comment