Caden was not a fan of his first haircut! I really didn't think it would be a problem, I figured he would be fine driving the car.....well, the car didn't have a steering wheel, but I don't know if it would've helped anyway! He screamed from the time we put him in until we rescued him at the end! Luckily, she was fast! Poor thing! I HATED it as much as he did!!!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Oh...that sweet boy!!! I dread the day I have to take Jolea to get her first haircut!!! I dont think it will be anytime soon...her hair does not grow!!! Miss you sweet friend!!!
Those are some sad pictures! I'm sure you already know lots of tricks, but suckers work great for Mallory! Of course, we don't have to get her hair cut very often...and poor Morgan will be going to Kindergarten before she needs a haircut!!!
Why does he look more like Brent when he's crying?? :)
Poor guy!
Poor baby!
Kelby still cries a little when I think he needs a haircut. However, lately he just keeps it buzzed!!
Where did you guys go? Dylan needs a haircut for the sides. Still bald on top. I am thinking we will have a simular experince.
DId he hold his breatH? :) haha.
Had fun with you guys last night and watching C in action! He's so serious, and so funny!
Poor lil guy...very handsome even when he is crying. :)
Post a Comment