We had a busy weekend...And I think they are only going to get busier!!!! I thought things would slow down since soccer is over....but it looks like that isn't going to happen for a while! Friday night we went to the park with some friends...Caden had a ball climbing on everything, his favorite was the slide....I loved hearing him giggle EVERY time he went down it! Then Sat. Brent and I had a date to the HSU soccer banquet...not the best food, but a meal without entertaining a toddler is always a nice change!! Then Sundy we had our first of many Easter Egg Hunts. It was going to be outside, but since the weather didn't cooperate we moved it into the church. Who knew hunting for eggs all through the aisles at church could be so much fun! Now, granted, Caden didn't much know what to do...we even practiced before we went....(that is his competitive father for ya) He was more interested in taking the eggs out of his basket and putting them in Mason's. Enough jabber...here are the pics!!!
notice the egg exchange here.....


2 comments:
The basket turned out cute!! Sounds like a fun weekend! It was great to see you. :)
Precious! We have an Easter Egg Hunt this weekend and I can't wait to see Casen in action! This kiddos make holidays so much more EXCITING, don't they?!
Post a Comment