Thursday, March 19, 2009

He's Walking!

Well, our little world has changed! He has been walking for about two weeks, but it is now official! Walking is his preferred transportation.....no more crawling...unless he wants to be somewhere REALLY fast....like to touch the frames, or bang the tv....both things he knows he isn't supposed to do! The cutest part of watching him walk is watching him try not to fall!

on our way to see daddy......
oops...we didn't make it!
I hate that he is growing so fast......in one month he will be 1!!!!

6 comments:

annalee said...

way to go little man! that proud face says it all. he is too cute!

The Davis Daily said...

Good Job Caden! Yes, life is definitely going to be different now that he is moving. I can't believe he is almost 1.

Charis said...

Yea Caden! He's growing up fast.

Jacquie said...

Alright Caden!! I love the picture with the cell phone in the mouth. You gotta hold on to the really important things in life no matter what!

the thorntons said...

I can't wait to see him walk in person! I bet it's so cute!! He is growing up too fast. I can't believe it's been a year!

andydawn said...

WAY TO GO!! I love the first "frankenstein" walking :)