Mercy me, he is precious! And getting so big!!! Are you thinking about that first birthday!? Can't believe it's so close! ....But, it's so true! There is NO way that you can understand that love until you experience it! It's so fun that you and I have that in common now! ...And, yay for jammie days! I love them so much! ...
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for six years. We have three children... (two of them are dogs....but they don't know it) and a precious baby boy who is the light of our life!
6 comments:
HE IS SO STINKING CUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE! I need to see you guys.
What a sweet post! It's so true. Makes you understand God's love a bit more, huh?!
I love giggling pictures! So sweet!!
Mercy me, he is precious! And getting so big!!! Are you thinking about that first birthday!? Can't believe it's so close! ....But, it's so true! There is NO way that you can understand that love until you experience it! It's so fun that you and I have that in common now! ...And, yay for jammie days! I love them so much! ...
those pictures definitely made my heart smile:)
You have the cutest Valentine EVER! Such cute pics. I got your message...call you soon!!
Post a Comment