Every year we are so thankful that our families live in the same town. It can get kinda crazy, but it truly is a blessing that we are able to share Thanksgiving day with both of our families. Of course this year, we have one precious blessing that we are so thankful for! He has changed our lives, and we can't imagine each day without him!

We started at my parents for lunch....
Caden's Thanksgiving dinner!

Grandma decided to feed him the real stuff.....he wasn't real sure what to think!

Spending sweet time with
Maime!


The Thompson Kids!

Uncle T and Aunt Chandra


Then headed to the Camp's for dinner....
Sweet kisses from Sydney

So this is our attempt at getting a pic of the Camp
grandkids....
it is a pretty good explanation of how the evening went....


and this is the best one.....
Hope you and yours had a Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
I'm jealous that both of your families live in the same town. I know it's crazy going to both houses, but it's nice that you don't have to travel! Caden is getting big...and adorable!!! I love that you took a picture of his food:)
He is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Looks like yall had fun!
Post a Comment